Pages

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Therapy for the Soul...Enjoy!

Well, everybody, I'm starting to get a little frustrated about one thing in particular that I've been praying for for a while now, and it just isn't happening...I keep reminding myself that God has a plan and he's got it all covered, but I guess I keep looking at my watch and forget that his timing is better than mine.  Okay then! So instead of focusing on the negative, I thought I'd print a few pictures from my camera that would lift my spirits.  Hope it cures anything that ails you as well... 

Pretty Peacock

Mom & babies

Don't you love the color combination here?
"Wow, Mom! Everything is so BIG!"

Beautiful West Virginia

White Peacock

Sunny Sunflower

2 comments:

  1. Wow! A white peacock. Amazing! Thanks for stopping by my blog today, fellow Marylander.

    ReplyDelete